Sunday, May 18, 2008

Confessions of an Area 51 Employee Part 3 (Underground Base)



DISCLAIMER: I am not, nor ever have been, an employee of the federal government. All claims made about myself and my experiences in this video, are entirely fictitious.

TRANSCRIPT:
Good evening, friends. It's evening for me; I'm not sure what time of the day it is for you when you watch this video.

I received a private message, this time asking why, if the guards would be authorized to shoot the President, why I am unsure whether or not I would be killed if the powers that be within the base discovered what I'm doing. That is because what I am doing here is actually considered a medium-level security threat. And the protocol for a medium security threat is far less severe than a high security threat, which would be full exposure of the projects that are afoot in Area 51--and that would likely be the case if the President of the United States discovered what was actually going on there. Me, although they certainly wouldn't approve of what I am doing, I would just be considered, more or less, a nuisance, because most people out there, I'm sure, just think I'm a nut-job, or trying to get attention, or playing a practical joke, which is NOT the case. But, that's the way they [Area 51 elite] see it--and they're right. But I'm trying to get to as many people as possible, and this--I may be tilting at windmills here, but if I reach just one person, if just one person believes me, I feel I've done my job. And the main reason I am doing this, though, is to clear my conscience. I can't continue to work there, knowing what goes on, without in some way blowing the whistle on the insidious activities that the Area 51 elite are responsible for. And I feel that YouTube is the preeminent public forum to garner maximum expsoure.

Now, I want to tell you a story about one of my first experiences at Nellis Air Force Base. I had been a base guard there for a couple of months, and had yet to see anything particular interesting or out of the ordinary. I worked during the day, and most of the secret aircraft were flown at night. One day this kind of buddy of mine--who is no longer an employee of Area 51, and of course his name must remain undisclosed--well, he had a higher security level than I, and he asked if I wanted to see something interesting. Me, being the wide-eyed, naive young man that I was, jumped at the chance to break the tedium. So, he takes me to this building that was known as "Building Z"--and I had never set foot near it. And, if you look at the video screen now, I can point it out for you. Building Z is the object that you see circled on the extreme left side of the picture. So, he takes me in there, and it's a really mundane, unprovocative building. It's like a small hangar--not many objects at all, it's really hollowed out. And he leads me to an equally mundane elevator. And he slides his security card through, and leads me in there, and I can feel the elevator moving down. And then, a few seconds later, the doors open to reveal what must be, at least--it's a wide open, high corridor that's at least a mile long. It's really cavernous and brightly lit, and it's really nothing like what you in films like Independence Day. It's awesome, in the true sense of the word. And down the corridor, I could see large hangar-like doors and other passages that must make up a complex, web-like infrastructure beneath the base. The first thing that really captured my attention, though, was this map adjacent to elevator, that detailed the layout of this sub-level. I pinpointed my location on the map, and discovered that the long, mile-long corridor I was standing in barely represented one grid on the map. And, by my estimation, the map was comprised of no less than 50 x/y-axis grids. So that should put into perspective how massive this underground level is. And above the map, it said, "Sub Level 1 of 4." So there were at least three other levels to this underground complex. And only God knows--and those who work in those three sub-levels--just how large it's... I tell you. But that's why Area 51 continues to exponentially expand its territory in Groom Lake, even though the activitiy on the ground seems to decrease every year. But, anyway, I'm standing there with my jaw hanging down to my feet, and my buddy asks me if I want to see something amazing. I'm like, "I've already seen something amazing!" It's at least a segment's worth, so I'm kind of running out of time, so I think I should save that for my next installment.

Until then, Godspeed.

No comments: