Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Shadow Man on Security Camera



May 14, 2008-- In the past two months, I built one of those radios called "Franks Box" to talk to the dead. I followed the instructions on Youtube. I used it 10 times and got nasty statements thru the radio. Words I cannot post. Then I stopped.

Then, when you think things are over, strange things started in my home. The first thing was loud knocking on the kitchen door-- this continued even with knocking on inside walls. I tried to ignore it. Then I was thinking maybe somebody is pulling a prank, so I put a security camera out there. I was in my kitchen, making tuna fish mix for a meal. My 18/10 stainless steel pots and pans re-arranged themselves on the hooks they are held on, 6 feet from me.

A Raggedy Ann doll and a stuffed rabbit moved across the top of a dresser...there are no children in this house. So I submit one picture of the Shadow Man at my kitchen door. I have other pictures of the pots and pans when changed, and a trail of dust of the dolls that moved.

--Joe Stachyra

Site: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page2569.html?theme=light

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seems strange as always, what happened? did u find out whats that shadow, who is knocking in ur life, etc i m curious